Saturday, July 12, 2008

In Pursuit of the Perfect Sock Pattern

I started last night looking through my books and patterns for the perfect sock pattern. I finally found one this afternoon that I think will suit the yarn. I wanted a pattern with some interest and a simple stitch pattern, so hopefully it will show through the colors in the yarn. The name of the pattern is Tidal Wave Socks by Deby Lake. The pattern is available for free here. Will update as I knit the socks and other projects.

I spent most of the morning at the eye doctor's office since I finally have to break down and get glasses. So had the exam and the choice of type of lenses as well as frames which took time, of course. Contact lenses are much easier but my eyes seem to be having a hard time with them lately. Not reall sure if it's just getting older or my eyes are getting worse (which they are). I knew that I would have to go back to glasses eventually but wishing that it wouldn't be this soon.

No comments: