Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Catch Up!!

On Friday I get to acquire the materials to build the infestation controller. I've decided to have a set of bins at the bottom and another set at the top with shelves in between for books. We'll find out how well that will work (pics when built).
I just had to get some lace weight yarn for my next shawl even though I probably won't get to it until fall. I''ll be knitting Queen Anne's Lace shawl by MMario next (first circular shawl). The Faux Spanish Lace is coming along nicely but I begin to wonder if I bought enough yarn to finish it (700 yds). I will knit it till all the yarn is gone if it's not enough and call it finished.
Market bag has a few more inches to go before I start on the handles.
I just finished a bookmark by Brileyknits named Flowering Vine. I enjoyed knitting this pattern.
For a moment there I thought that I had lost my whole post. Went to my list of posts and there it was. What a relief!!!!!

No comments: