Saturday, July 26, 2008

Behavior Modification



My wip's are now behaving themselves and are a joy to knit. I did restart the bookmark with longer needles and is working very well. I actually don't think there was a problem with the shawl other than the one in my head. On the third try I managed to keep the market bag from twisting when I joined it in the round.

This is our largest event of the year this weekend. Hydro plane races today and tomorrow. I haven't been to see them in the park since I was a teenager (as my son puts back in the dark ages). There is also an Art Show in the Park. Hubby and I went yesterday afternoon (hot!!!!). I was so glad to see my favorite artist there, Markus Willis. There were a lot of other artists there as well with jewelry, nature photos of all types, metalcraft, sewing, porcelain ornaments, and others.

No comments: