Monday, August 18, 2008

Shawl Picture Update

I finally took an updated picture of my progress on the Faux Spanish Lace. I have two more skeins to knit plus what is left of the current skein. I'm thinking of giving this to my mom for Christmas.
I'm finally working on my original bookmark after designing it for a contest at the Peaches & Creme Ravelry group. The Christmas ornament is an idea that I want to try but wanted to start on the bookmark first. I just finished another dishcloth pattern by Maile Mauch called Embrace Ensemble. I called mine Fairy Tale Embrace Cloth in honor of the color that I used.
On another note: tonight is the night for the change over at work. Work non stop to roll over the computers to the next day so that the new system can be installed and ready for the morning. I actually can't wait to have the new system in.

No comments: