Saturday, August 23, 2008

Infestation Control Unit Update



The cabinet is coming along nicely. I actually have pictures of it this time. Hubby said that he is planning on working on the bins tomorrow. He did verathane the cabinet and doors today. I think that my next days off I'll be reorganizing books, yarn and projects. Next pictures will be of it being stuffed.
The contest in the Peaches & Creme group on Ravelry for an original bookmark. I just finished my bookmark and am trying to figure out a name for it. Will figure that out eventually (before Sept 15th anyway). I'm working on another bookmark KAL at the Monthly Bookmark group. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. So far it looks like a snake but it will have googly eyes and ribbon threaded through it I think. I finished another of Maile's patterns called Coming Up Daisies cloth. It was a quick knit. Looking through my stash for the right color for her Tex Lightening pattern.
I'm getting used to the new system at work. It's mostly finding where the reports are that other departments need.

No comments: