Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Naughty Shawl

I didn't realize that shawls or at least in this case, the Faux Spanish Lace shawl would pout if not given enough attention or be very troublesome. I've been neglecting it for other projects. Then when I would pick up the shawl to knit it I would end up tinking back several rows. In other words I would spend most of my time unraveling to find my mistake. I was thinking of writing it here and now the shawl is behaving so far.
I've started a new project for a co worker's sister. It was supposed to be his but I couldn't resist using eyelash yarn with other yarn. I finished my bookmark today and have blocked it. Just waiting for it to dry then can take a picture of it in the morning. Not sure that it's original since I used a pattern stitch from Harmony Guides: Lace and Eyelets.
The cabinet is on hold until Friday when I can purchase the rest of the materials needed. Thinking that I need to take a picture of it in progress.

No comments: